The minute my Bosch hit the counter it felt like some atrophied part of my brain has revitalized itself. I started to think about how much flour I had, whether I had rice in storage, and what needed to go on the grocery list. I actually looked forward to cooking dinner without dread for the first time in ages. In just a little while, I had four loaves of bread and two pans of brownies, and had done several other chores while things were rising, kneading in the Bosch, or baking. I felt great!
SOMEONE looks a little worried.............what could the problem be?
Mice??
Insectile invaders??
MONKEYS?!?
Space Invaders?
FLYING MONKEYS?!?
After a few moments of gathering photographic evidence for the archives, we laughed and thought it was funny. The Alien (Dad) had no idea, of course, that Monkeyface had been in the kitchen while the two of them were home alone. Hmmm...does that count as parental supervision? This does!!
.
Hiliarous!!!
ReplyDeleteSo cute and funny! Can't wait for more! Loved getting caught up! I miss you and this is wonderful!
ReplyDelete